Sunday, April 05, 2009

CIRCLES

Bob and I are plagued with financial sorrows. It seems like the allowance/pay doesnt come faster than the end of the current month! So bloody infuriating.

I think the govt is trying to makes us pay back the gaping hole left in their reserves by increasing the cost for practically everything. They should really look into revising their transportation cost. I mean, it'd be a real waste of money (think millions) if ppl actually stopped paying for overpriced mrt/bus fares.

And then they'll hafta spend somemore to remove their 'old' transport means to build new ones. Tsk.

I went to ubin recently. You would think that since its an ulu place you would spend very minimally right? Wrong! the ferry to and fro already cost 5bucks! And the ferry doesnt leave on scheduled timings so waiting is a must. And we all know how to some ppl, time equates money. So there.

So much for cheap escapades. I bet the reason why the ubin ppl priced their services in that manner is because they were modelling after the mainland ppl.

After all, we are still 'one' Singapore..

I love my country, inevitably. I just dont want any more reasons to love it less.

And making the people (or me) feel the pinch of 'small' scale inflation is doing the exact opposite!

Gosh. I'm rambling already. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home